Membership joining

Started by Paul Douglas, February 02, 2013, 09:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Douglas

Hello to all
Just a little advice on my membership application as a new member joining with my family do I have to pay joining fee for each individual or is it per application?
Cheers
Paul

Brad M

I have no authority to answer, as I'm not associated to AROCA SA.

But, it would be one Joining fee per application. As the joining fee would logically cover the administration of putting the application in the system.

Welcome to the family :)
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Paul Douglas

Thanks Brad
My thoughts are the same just looking for clarification before filling out form.
Also how often is club magazine if there is one?
Thanks again
Paul

Evan Bottcher

Quiet on the SA front... Might be best to direct your query to the membership secretary by email? http://alfaclubsa.org.au/

(I can't help, I'm from Melbourne)
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Paul Douglas

four90s

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't check the forum yesterday.

To answer your questions, Brad is right, there is only one joining fee when you all join at the one time. The membership application form is on our web site.

We have a monthly magazine, except in January of each year. Our monthly general meeting is usually held at the Sporting Car Club clubrooms at 51 King William Rd Unley. We meet in the large room at the rear of the complex and our next meeting is this Thursday the 7th.

Please feel free to join us, or if you can't make it on Thursday, the club will have cars on display this coming weekend at Carnarvele, the Italian Food and Culture festival being held at the Wayville Showgrounds.

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers
Steve Weedon
Vice President
AROCA(SA)
0403 968 721
Four90s
Too many others to list
(33 Alfas and some other things since 1979)

Paul Douglas

I would love to have attended both but unfortunately I will not be in Adelaide during that week.

Thanks

Paul

gtv19

Hello Paul, why not come along to Alfas in Clover 19 May Lockleys School Oval, May Terrace Lockleys between 10.00 and 3.00 pm.
Make yourself known.

Cheers,

Laurie
AROCA SA Secretary
current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2