Buy/Swap/Sell is now 'announce only'

Started by Evan Bottcher, November 06, 2012, 08:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

The forum upgrade has allowed more fine-grained permissions, so I've marked this board as 'announce only' meaning you cannot reply to topics.  The original poster can reply with further information or to say that the item is still for sale or has sold.  Please include in your listing contact details so that interested parties can contact you, or use the personal messaging (PM) facility of the forum.

Why?  Replies in this section are regularly of the 'he's dreaming' kind, and this causes all sorts of exciting and wonderful complaints.  I've copped my fair share of abuse over it from both sides, and even been told I'm trying to 'wreck the club'(!).  We've had a policy in place and enforced for a long time, but it's extra work that's unnecessary.  Think of this section as classified section of the newspaper - if you don't like something, then don't buy it.

As always - if there's something offensive or dangerous, please do bring it to the moderators attention by using the link 'Report to moderator'.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal