Display Cars Wanted - Carlton Itaian Festa 14 Oct

Started by John Hanslow, September 21, 2012, 04:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

Alfa Romeo Owners Club has been invited to get involved with a car display and club promotional stand.  

Accordingly we anticipate having a selection of club cars on display.  Club members and owners of a Veteran, vintage, classic, modern and current model Alfa Romeo's are invited to attend.

Time:            10.00 am to 6.00 pm

The festival will celebrate all things Italian with live entertainment, cooking demonstrations, food stalls and more. It will basically be a scaled down version of the old Lygon Street Festa, held at Piazza Italia, the park and Argyle Square North. The event has the support of The Italian Chamber of Commerce, Italian Consulate and various other Italian organisations

Here is the link for more details as necessary.  We are arranging to as a group to make the display simpler to manage and we may meet as a group and drive to the display location as a group.  This makes it easier to park together and manage the event.

More info:  whttp://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/Whatson/Festivals/ArtsandCulture/Pages/f900b0ca-1602-4b36-9b80-cb35b6627248.aspx?displaymode=map&whatsnear=on    

www.carltonitalianfesta.org.au

Come along and support the club as we hope to make this a notable cultural and display event for our calendar.

For any other general information, please contact:

John Hanslow
Register Co-ordinator
0409-961-719
Email:   Register@alfaclubvic.org.au

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Martinsifredi

Ciao Alfisti,

The Carlton Italian Festa display is nearing , we would love to hear from members and non members if they are interested in bringing their Alfas down to the display.

Please note there are limited numbers of "display spaces" available so please send us an email or ring either John Hanslow or my self
(0425 735 814)  to book a spot .

We are looking for a range of cars ranging from Vintage ,Classic and modern .

The cars will be supervised by club volunteers all day.

Thank you,
Martin Sifredi

MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814

Meng

Definitely keen to come down, hoping to fill a spot for the modern section :)
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 3.2 V6

John Hanslow

Thanks Gents.  I have requested 6 to 10 spots be set aside.  We have several others who will book soon.

I need confirmation by Monday at the latest if anyone else is interested.  Give me a call on the above contact.

We will have a hospitality tent and food vouchers provided.

Cheers

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata