Vale Ali Kutuk

Started by Evan Bottcher, November 21, 2007, 10:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

Victorian club member Ali Kutuk passed away on Sunday morning.  Our friend Ali embraced the Alfa Club firmly and enthusiastically, making many friends during his involvement.  Ali was involved in club sprinting in his immaculate and fast GTV6, and when not able to compete he was always willing to help out in volunteer roles.  Ali was present at all manner of social events including Alfesta, club nights, dinners and trivia nights.  Earlier this year Ali and his partner Vanessa Sharp joined the committee to revitalise the club shop. They have both done an excellent job, renewing interest in the shop with many new items, and increasing the income of the shop quite considerably.  He will be sorely missed.  Our deepest condolences go to the Kutuk and Sharp families.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Fast Eddie

That really just took my breath away...
Now is really the time when the Alfisti can truly pull together as Ness' extended family and take care of her.
R.I.P. Ally :'( :'(
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

branko.gt

farewell Ali and hope you end up in an Alfa heaven.

alfagtv58

RIP Ali.

My very best wishes to the Kutuk's and Sharp's. :'(
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Brett

And also from Kevin and I. Our thoughts are with you. xxx

Scott Farquharson

I'm not yet over the shock of this.  My deepest sympathy to Ness and family, my thoughts are with you.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)