I'm wetting myself with anticipation :/
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

alfa duk

As long as its anticipation and not precipitation.
85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s

alfagtv58

Rumour has it 30 Alfas entered for this weekend  ;)
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

hammer

The Queenslanders are ready to rumble. Rob Robson hit the road for Winton this morning and Andrew Wilson just sent me this pic of his 1750 loaded and ready for a 2am departure. This little 1750 is set to turn a few heads at Winton.

Best of luck to all 30 competitors.

Brent

Evan Bottcher

Great stuff.  Got the schedule this afternoon - practice, quali, and four races will make for an action packed weekend!
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV

Neil Choi

I am loaded and ready.  With T-car ready and waiting also.

hammer

Anyone have pics or video of today's racing yet. Judging by natsoft that top 4 must have had an amazing stoush!

Cheers,

Brent

alfagtv58

Still recovering, what an awesome weekend.  Congrats to Spencer Rice for the clean sweep, pole, 4 race wins and the lap record.  A class above.

NSW took out the 2012 edition of the ECC through sheer weight of numbers, and amazingly VIC and QLD were tied on points for 2nd!

Andrew Wilson in the his new 1750 (photo above) proved to be a super quick car taking a well earned 2nd place overall. I lucked into 3rd.

Thanks to all the usual suspects for their work to make it happen this year in Victoria.  Already looking forward to 2013, wherever it may be  ;D

Post some pics if you have them.
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Evan Bottcher

Ugh - exhausted today at work.  I'll put up some pics and vision tonight.  What a fantastic weekend.  My first full race meeting, it was a great introduction being on the track with 30 other Alfas.  I was worried that I'd be a long way behind the field, but I qualified well and although struggling with straight line speed compared to the other cars I had some great close racing.  Race starts are an incredible experience!

Huge thanks to the VRA for organising the event in Victoria - we had a decent turn-out of Victorians given it was so close to the 6-hour, but we should have had more.  I'm very keen to go to the next ECC.

Congrats to NSW for taking the silverware.  Well done to Spencer Rice, Andrew Wilson, and Phil.

Phil says he 'lucked' into 3rd.  I'd like some of that luck...
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV

Neil Choi

Ditto about all the thanks and gratitude to the VRA guys.  Most enjoyable event, on and off track, better than all that I have ever attended.

Some pics of the finest racing Alfa's around.  Enjoy, but more to come.

Neil Choi

I will figure out how to use Picasa or flickr soon.  But until then, here are some more.

alfagtv58

2009 159 JTS Ti

Evan Bottcher

That may have been a bit optimistic, sorry  :-X
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV

giulia_veloce

Hey guys

Thanks for a great weekend of raceing.
Evan,in that last pic,,you were lucky it was a RH corner,,or she might have left the door open for you on a left corner.
For all you who didnt know,,our only female driver was having her RH door open while raceing.
After a few adjustments to the door catch,,she was happy again.
The mighty Evan Sud went well,in its first race,but he was praying for rain,which didnt happen.
Perfect weather for raceing.
Have video of 4 cars into turn 1 off the start,and all made it.
Will try + get it on here soon.
When the flag drops= NO MATES.

Robert

Neil Choi

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on October 02, 2012, 09:06:52 AM
That may have been a bit optimistic, sorry  :-X

Just learnt how to use Flickr and also its limitation, got 400 odd pics (some out of focus, not my doing) and can only display 200, so have to redo.  Might also try Picasa, we will see.

However, just for fun, here is my very very brief moment of glory, got up to 8th from midfield.  In front of Bill, Colin and Urs, all seasoned racers.  Evidence provided.