Accommodation recommendation for Motorclassica with secure lock up car parking ?

Started by Mark Baigent, August 23, 2011, 06:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Baigent

Would value any recommendations Melbourne Alfisti may have for a Tassie visitor (me) seeking 4 star upwards accommodation which is close to Motorclassica (Exhibition Building) and has secure lock up car parking. (oh and is quiet !). Grazi Millie

Mark Baigent

Goodness - 56 views and not one recommendation ?
Surely Melbourne CBD has something to offer a visitor needing comfortable accommodation and a safe carpark ?

Gary Pearce

Mark, I'm sue nobody is deliberately avoiding you, but accommodation with lock up car parking in Melbourne CBD is not going to be easy or cheap.
I require a one nght stay this week with a car park and find I need to pay about $60 for car parking in a pretty dodgy car park. Melbourne CBD is renowned for some of the dearest car parking in the world. It may be cheaper to travel back to Tassie daily (joke) than stay in the city, so maybe widen your net a little and you may find something suitable. I would be more than happy to recommend you something in my suburb but I am about 1.5 hours each way to Motorclassica. Gary.
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

Joe Garra

Mansion Hotel at Werribee Park is very nice, but pricey. 40 minutes from Exhibition. I'll even offer my garage (5 minutes from Werribee Park)
Joe
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon

massiveluvbuddy67

Hi Mark,
I can offer a secure, locked, undercover car park in Hawthorn for the weekend. You can use my company car parking spot. Cost is one bottle of Arras! (Not really but we must have a bottle with Karen when I am over in April).
Best Regards
Phil