RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA Sprint Round 5 Winton Sunday 7 August 2011

Started by Neil Choi, June 30, 2011, 11:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all

Please find attached the SR and EF to the RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA Sprint Round 5 at Winton on 7 August.

It will be the long track and great opportunity to get some practice in for 6 hr.

Looking forward to your entry.

Again, enter early as I am pretty sure this event will fill out quickly and once it is full, I can't help you.

Regards
Neil

Forms in the usual place ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/content/view/195/79/

Neil Choi

Just reporting that our Winton sprint on Sunday is pretty much a full field with over 50 Alfa's entered, ranging from an Alfa Ricciardi, lots of 105's and Alfetta GTV's and 6's, 5 Gp S Alfa's, Suds, 75's, 147 GTA and 155Q4.

Come on up for the day, include a drive through Kinglake first then join the race boys for lunch and catch up on the latest developments.

Might even treat you to lunch.

See you there.

Neil

Neil Choi

What???  3 x Gumby's entered?  I don't think so.  I haven't received any entries, the field is full.  Not sure what you are talking about.

So King Gumby, big bro Gumby and the Gumbetta are coming?

The Gumbetta is our club award champion.

Paul Gulliver

QuoteCome on up for the day, include a drive through Kinglake first then join the race boys for lunch and catch up on the latest developments.

Neil,

When you get the run groups & sprint times  worked out  could you post them on this thread. Maybe useful for non competitors coming up for the day. Also for some reason i sometimes don't get the  run group email so it would be handy to be able to access the details from the forum.

Gully  
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Neil Choi

Quote from: Choderboy on August 01, 2011, 11:33:49 PM
You are a funny guy Neil!

I'll tell you what, if.. and by if I mean when, you spin off the track on Sunday, I promise I will wave to you as I go past.

Promise.

Interesting, you must be able to do the absolute impossible, as I can't see you being able to PASS me and WAVE while spectating on the cold hard Winton bench, let alone being on the track, as I don't believe you are entered.

Oh, a spot just became available, OOOPs, it just got filled, too late.

How about I buy you a famous Winton burger to make you feel the Alfa love.

Neil

Neil Choi

murph

hey guys,

Paul from the MX5 club here (Green NA6 - Car number 36)

My wife has launched a photo website (www.mx5pics.com.au) where photos she takes on the track days we attend will be uploaded. There's some pics there from Winton in August now for anyone interested, and some others in progress for previous AROCA events.

Great way of making the mx5 events appealing for her to join in (too scared to get behind the wheel), and also, we can claim all her camera gear as a tax deduction!! sweet (I wonder if I can claim my mx5!!?? hmm, anyone know a dodgy accountant!!!!).

Anyway, have a look, any feedback good or otherwise on the site is very much appreciated.
Also don't hold the site name against me! If we get enough interest, we might also setup aplhapics!!