Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Sharp

At the Palace Balwyn Cinema,
231 Whitehorse Road Balwyn
Saturday 3rd September 6.30pm
Cost: $12.00 per ticket (providing we get 20 & more) either wise it's $18.00  

Followed by Dinner at Colombo's Restaurant
250 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn
$20.00pp Variety of Pizza, Pasta, and salad served banquet style.

Books essential please use attched from, Bookings must be in by the 31st of August.

Anthony Sharp

Come on folks, this is a geat Doco and will be a graet night out, lets make it a great night out.

colcol

And it was a great night, with a good turn up of Alfa club members, the docco was on the greatest G.P. driver of all time, and it was good to see all the old F1 cars from 20 years ago, with no driver aids, and they actually had to drive them on their own, and the driver briefings with Balestre, priceless, i heard on RRR 'film buffs forcast' on Saturday morning, film critic Paul Harris said it was the best film he had seen all year!, i managed not to tear up too much at the end, even though my favourite driver of all time was Alain Prost, then we drove down the road to Colombos, for Pizza and a hearty discussion on the film and whats wrong with motor racing today, thanks to Mary for organising it, well done, look forward to the next event, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

kartone

Montecarlo ... Senna ... one hand on the truck-size Honda steering wheel ... the other on the shifter ... while counter steering through the armco 'tunnel'. Thanks Mary.   
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV