RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA Sprint Round 6 Sandown Sunday 18 September 2011

Started by Neil Choi, August 09, 2011, 08:55:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA  Sprint Round 6 Sandown Sunday 18 September 2011

It is happening

1 just haven't had time to get documents together, it will happen this week or next week, hopefully.  Don't check on the weekend as I am away at Winton.

Neil

Neil Choi

Here we are, the SR and EF for your download.

As usual, send in your entry early because being a local event, it will fill up quickly and beyond capacity I can't fit you in.

Looking forward to see you all at Sandown.

Neil

Neil Choi

Ok Alfa racers, filling to near capacity, once full I can't fit you in - Alfa member or not, I would hate for you to miss out.  So last chance to get your enter in.

Neil

Neil Choi

We have an absolutely full field for the event.

Usual dedicated Alfa members and new ones entered, cars comprised of lots of Alfetta GTV 4's and 6's, 105's, Suds, 75's and 147 GTA.  Also usual salon of MX5's and special appearance of a couple of Renault Clio Cup cars from our series sponsor RDA-EBC Brakes.  Plus lots of super quick cars of other makes to keep all entertained.

There is the slight possibility of parade laps at lunchtime for members but we will have to see on the day.  The weather is looking fantastic so it should be a great day for the drivers for some quick times and some good viewing for spectators. 

So if you are a member, come on down and see what Alfa's are made for.

Regards
Neil

Glen_HQ71

Hi there, any chance some one can help me and point me in the right direction for the National Competition Rules (NCR), I cant seem to find them on the cams website.

Edit: Found it :)

Glen_HQ71

Thanks for the day Alfa guys, I look forward to the next event in a quieter car :)
Thanks Neil for your help as well.

Miss Alfa Sprint

Thats Neil and AROCA for an awesome day yesterday   8)

Special thanks to the Sharp girls for the fantastic food stand!

I will be posting my photos to my website soon  :)

Cheers

Marisa
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Neil Choi

Do you know, without the dedicated crew of Doug Gould, Greg Savage, John Whittington, Stuart Thomson, Gary Pearce, Bruno Colautti, Frank Musco, Colin Byrne, Anthony Sharp, Greg Briggs , Andrew Carra, Gavin Daniels, Dean Burrows, Dominique Chaleyer, Alan Morrison, Barry Edmunds, the Sharp Girls, Joe Ardi, Mick Aarons, the 40 odd people who helped clean the track, all the unnamed scrutineers and flag marshals and all the people I missed, the day would not have gone so well.  Thanks all.

Fantastic day for all (except for a few ie myself).  Being the slowest is not fun but nothing new, and having Damon beat me once again is definitely not good.

If anyone has pics and video, put them up.

Cheers folks
Neil

murph

Thanks once again to the Alfa Club for a great day all in all despite the challenges early on

My Wife's photos of the event are now online and available for download for 30c each for those who are interested
www.mx5pics.com.au

See you all next time

Glen_HQ71

Quote from: murph on September 19, 2011, 12:43:01 PM
Thanks once again to the Alfa Club for a great day all in all despite the challenges early on

My Wife's photos of the event are now online and available for download for 30c each for those who are interested
www.mx5pics.com.au

See you all next time

Thanks mate, I purchased a few of the HQ in action.

Cheers
Glen

bix

A few pics