Hello! to Nunawading and Doncaster, VIC - Alfa Owners

Started by tanakt, July 23, 2011, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboalfa

lol 932? or 916? lol ... i have a 1998 black gtv after market exhaust extremely loud .. red small visconti decal on the side near the front wheels ... and dark black tint! and what day was it im in that area a fair bit lol ..

GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

and if it was this weekend .. i only had one xenon:( .. and even me at the fact:P
GTV6 3.0L

orgigeorgie

hahahah it may have been a 916 series. I was in the opposite direction so it was a quite glance. And yes it had one xenon on. hahahaha nice ride mate.
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

turboalfa

Lmao yes, was me then haha! ... got my new globes today :D

and thanks .. also feel sorry for the damage of the 156! ..not a nice feeling .. first day i got my gtv i backed it into a pillar at night .. ! :( scratched the rear bumper .. although it felt like i had broken the whole thing although it was as bad as it felt!

decided what path you are gonna go down?
GTV6 3.0L

orgigeorgie

Quote from: turboalfa on September 14, 2011, 11:26:16 AM
Lmao yes, was me then haha! ... got my new globes today :D

and thanks .. also feel sorry for the damage of the 156! ..not a nice feeling .. first day i got my gtv i backed it into a pillar at night .. ! :( scratched the rear bumper .. although it felt like i had broken the whole thing although it was as bad as it felt!

decided what path you are gonna go down?

Probably insurance. I called Paul Rankin from Rankins restorations that was recommended to me by Bruno from Maranello, but he said that AAMI never choose him, and it'll be tough. I'll get a quote tomorrow. Im expecting into the 000's. :(

How the xenons on ur ride man? Better than standard? Did u need a conversion kit?
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

turboalfa

yes much better and if your dont have projector you get even better light ... but blind everyone! ..

Also I'd do insurance do remember you have to sign for the job when its finished..

and if your looking at buying HID's dont go to autobahn and spend 500 dollars ... Go to www.ebay.com.au  and search (Your globe type) HID kit 55w! .. great add on ! .. anywhere from $30 - $100 and some of them u get warranty but at the price i wouldn't bother ... and take 15 minutes to install all of it.. all it is your original loom the connects into the ballast which produces 40,000 volts and straight to the globe... very simple although mine blew for the first time .. yet i had them in my GTV6 for 2 years and not a problem.. it only blew because i went over some road works and didn't see a ditch and it must of cracked the globe the gas was released. other wise they last years...
GTV6 3.0L