The Alfa Romeo Owners' Club Annual Dinner and Awards Night Saturday 30th of July

Started by Anthony Sharp, May 28, 2011, 12:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Sharp

The Club's Annual Dinner and Awards Presentation Night will be held in the Garden Room, Leonda by the Yarra (Wallen Road Hawthorn). A great three-event social night, a chance to catch up with friends and to celebrate the presentation of the Club's Perpetual and Competition Awards for 2010.  John Emery, long time Alfisti and legendary teller of Alfa Romeo stories, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the night so an entertaining time is guaranteed.

The Starter's Flag will wave at 7PM for the 1st event; Pre-Dinner Drinks & Canapés. Event 2 will comprise the main event; a Three Course Meal, followed by Event 3; Sweets (if you can fit them in).
For those who can last the distance the Chequered Flag will flutter at Midnight.

Cost: $70 per person, includes beer, wine and soft drinks.
To book, please return the Booking Form to Mary Colautti, Social Secretary, – social@alfaclubvic.org.au 

Evan Bottcher

Must be a bit bumpy out your way, Anthony.

This dinner sounds great, Fi and I are definitely booked in. Get your bookings in soon folks!
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Neil Choi

if you are a regular competitor at our competitions, there are silverwares to be collected, so I would further urge the support of all the competitors to attend the dinner.

We are going.

Neil

Evan Bottcher

Hey folks, anyone in Victoria who hasn't booked in for the annual dinner really should think about doing it.  I went along to an annual dinner in 2005 when we didn't really know very many folk in the club, everyone was very friendly and it was an excellent night out.  There's very little formality, and it's a great night out with some other folk who love their Alfas just as much as you do.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal