FS: Replacement Lexan Gauge Face For Guilia 105 Oil/Fuel

Started by dfrye, July 16, 2011, 07:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfrye

For the scalino fanciers amongst us ...

I made a post yesterday on the BB in response to someone needing to deal with a discoloured stepnose oil/fuel gauge. I happened to print a run of these last year since I needed one and it cost almost as much to make one as 20. I had some sheets (http://www.evercom.net.au/alfa90/lexan.jpg) of these printed and laser cut to fix up a bad gauge in my car, and since the note on the BB yesterday I've had several folks wanting one and already posted a couple, so I thought I'd do a thread here to see if anyone else needed one. They cost about me $20 each to produce and so that's what they'll cost you if you need one.

The photo might not be colour correct, but the print is the same slightly yellow font colour as it was on my sample, lexan is the same thickness and the lugs are in the right place.

//dean

LaStregaNera

Awesome. Chances of a batch of the matching water/oil gauge face? Been wondering if there were repro lenses around...  sign me up for a set!
66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6

ItalCarGuy

pancho

Dean has been kind enough to shoot me one, I'll snaps some pics up in the coming days comparing my dead unit versus the new one.