Alfa Romeo TURISMO TASMANIA 2012

Started by Mark Baigent, June 13, 2011, 05:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Baigent

On Line Advance Registrations (Expressions of Interest) are being invited for the "Alfa Romeo 105 series 50th Anniversary Celebration Tour of Tasmania" now known as TURISMO TASMANIA 2012. You can find all the details on our new website http://www.alfaromeoturismotasmania2012.com.au/

Grazie,

Mark Baigent
Chairman
Turismo Tasmania 2012

Mark Baigent

It's official - congratulations to the Pearce's who are the FIRST registrants for Turismo Tasmania 2012.

So come on everyone - if you're intending to come, email us your Expression of Interest.
Go to http://www.alfaromeoturismotasmania2012.com.au/ and click on 'Register Here' .....

Grazie

Mark Baigent
Chairman
Turismo Tasmania 2012

massiveluvbuddy67

Damn that Gary Pearce! Registration number 2 is in!  ;D

massiveluvbuddy67

Neil Choi

Pretty sure I registered ahead of you Phil.

Not that I am competitive!!!!!!

Neil

Davidm1600

You've gotta love competition ;D   Looking forward to seeing you all down Tassie way next year.  It should be a good tour and we have some pretty wicked driving roads lined up for you all, let alone other memorable times. 
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Mark Baigent

Gee bad luck Phil, Neil ... don;t forget to send us an image of you and your car - oh - now that will be the next challenge - which car ? !!

Mark Baigent

If you love 105's and you love driving then there's no way you wouldn't want to share your enthusiasm with the great people who have registered so far for Turismo Tasmania 2012 - check out http://www.alfaromeoturismotasmania2012.com.au/gallery

lance105

OK I'm in!!! My wife says she cant attend (mumbling something about spending easter with our children instead of being in my 'smelly old car' ... ), so my dad has offered to be the passenger / navigator - we may end up in Tunisia.  He requests tours to Derwent Estate and Bay of Fires wineries, but as long as there is one winery in the tour Im sure he will be satisfied ... 
1971 GTV 1750 (S2) - weekender;
Audi Allroad 4.2 V8 - work car
Past: 1973 GTV 2000; 1982 Alfetta 2.0

Davidm1600

Good to see you and your dad are on board Lance.  I will leave the Bay of Fires winery query to answer by Mark, suffice to say I think some wineries are on the itinerary for the 2nd day of the tour, ie. up the Tamar valley, of which there are many to choose from and plenty of excellent ones. 

Down south, well I think we should be also able to cater for such interests. The Derwent Estate vineyard is on the route so a small detour to that and/or possible Lubiano wines could be possible.  We also are looking at the many vineyards say around the Richmond/coal river valley area, and also of course Morilla Estate on the Derwent river which is attached to the new MONA art gallery.  That one is spectacular.

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina