For Sale: '82 GTV 2.0

Started by Canberrien, May 22, 2011, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALFA156DALE

Hi have you got any interior pics,
does it have any rust ?
also can you tell me what problems the alfa has.

thanks
Dale
-------------------------------
Alfa 156 2.5ltr V6
Land Rover TDI 300
Holden Kingswood 202

Canberrien

Hi Dale,

I'll take some interior pics as soon as I can (probs this weekend).
A couple of tiny (20c piece) spots of surface rust which I haven't been worried about and no mention of rust anywhere underneath the car or anything worrying from the mechanic I use (Paul Pullin at autotech)
In terms of problems, it's just those listed in the ad. That is:
Rattling sound from underbody
Brake fluid leak
Tacho

Other than that, she could probably use a tune up and you have to be a little bit careful with some of the ancient plastic trimmings but nothing mechanical and (apart from the plastic) almost nothing cosmetic. I'd be lying if I said there weren't any minor peculiarities but they're more characterful than problematic and have never bothered me. I'll post interior pics and I'll make sure to document any cosmetic issues so you can see for yourself (rust spots, etc.) but they can be hard to see in photos so honestly I'd say just email me or text and arrange to come by and have a look in person.

Cheers,
Peter

Canberrien

I should also mention that it's currently undriveable (due to the brake fluid leak) so anyone looking to buy the car would have to pick it up/arrange for someone else to pick it up. I don't mind how this is handled (apart from recieving payment before it gets taken away, obviously) so feel free to make a suggestion if you want, or to mention any difficulties this would raise so that we can work around them.

Canberrien

problem solved!

all pictures are now up here:

Canberrien

more pics

Canberrien

yet more pics!

Canberrien

and more!

Canberrien

More pics, I just washed her.

I'm taking offers.