Vale Colin Beck Life member Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia (Vic)

Started by Anthony Sharp, May 16, 2011, 09:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Sharp

On behalf of the Committee I wish to advise the Membership of the passing of Colin McKenzie Beck, Life Member of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia, Victoria Division.  The Committee and Members wish to extend its deepest condolences to Anne and her Family.

Colin along with Anne joined the club just five months after its inception, and where an integral part of the clubs early development, Colin will be deeply missed by many, including myself.

The Funeral of Colin will be held at Abbey Funerals Chapel, 238 Settlement Road, Thomastown on Friday May 20 at 2 p.m., a Private Cremation will follow.  In lieu of flowers, the Becks ask that donations be made to the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation; envelopes will be available at the Chapel.

Rest In Peace Colin.

With Deepest Sympathies
Anthony Sharp
Membership Secretary
Alfa Romeo Owners' Club of Australia Victoria Division.

Mark Baigent

Nicely expressed Anthony ... Colin was much admired and respected member of AROCA Vic when I was President of AROCA Qld in the early 90's and his warm welcome to new faces and dedication to the Club was always foremost. To the Beck family and to Anne please accept the my condolences of those of the many AROCA Qld members of my time who would have fondly remembered Colin.