EMR – Run To Trawool Valley Resort - Sunday 22 May 2011

Started by Evan Bottcher, April 28, 2011, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

The Club is having its first Regional Chapter lunch at the Trawool Valley Resort where all club members can meet. We now have an EMR organized for the Melbourne contingent to this popular area. Anthony Miller (Register captain 160 series) is planning this activity with drive with north thru Christmas Hills, Healesville and up north through some favorite areas for some enjoyable motoring.

More details here:
http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/content/view/257/1/
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Anthony Miller

Thanks Evan, Yes, I will be co-ordinating the Melbourne end of this little oddessy through the near northern hills starting from Doncaster Shopping town tavern carpark(across the road from Westfield/up and around the corner from Lance Dixon) on Williamsons Rd, meeting from 8.00am leaving at 9.00am sharp. I drove the route over the Easter weekend and managed to find a few roads that are still at the old 100kph speed limit without heaps of traffic, as our esteemed colleague from the Alpine chapter Mr Paul Edwards would say, classic Alfa roads.

Invitation is open to all club members but please let me know if you are interested ( by PM) so we can ensure everyone gets a seat at lunch.
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)