Proxy voting form for AGM this Wednesday

Started by Evan Bottcher, March 07, 2011, 11:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

Hi folks,

Attached is the proxy voting form for the Annual General Meeting to be held this Wednesday.  If you are unable to attend, please use this form to register a proxy to vote on your behalf.

I'm sure Victor will chime in if there are further instructions.

cheers,
Evan.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Victor Lee

Thank you Evan for doing the Proxy Form at short notice!

Just one key point:  Per the Association Rules' number 21.1, this proxy form must be received by the Club Secretary no later than 24 hours before the commencement of the AGM

If you cannot attend the AGM and wish to have your vote counted, then please email your completed proxy form to the Club Secretary:  

secretary at alfaclubvic dot org dot au

to ensure he receives it BEFORE 8.45pm tonight.

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

jg1053

Who is the secretary? I am to believe it is Matt Francis....where is his email address? If it is Matt why is george showing on the contacts will my proxy reach the right person?
Jim

jg1053

Can someone explain how to attach the Proxy form to the email address of the secretary please.
Jim

Mat Francis

Yes Jim, I am secretary until tomorrow. I will get it if you send it to the above email address. Failing that, click on my profile and send it to my email address displayed there.

To attach it, you will need to scan it first and save it to your computer. Once you have done that, find "attach" from wherever you send emails from.

If none of the above makes sense, your best bet might be to drive it to my house (depending on how much you would like to have a say in the matter) and slip it under the door. I don't think anyone will be home.

I'm about to go out and won't be home until about the deadline, so any further questions you will have to ring me. 0415 765 129.

Also please note I won't be answering my phone after 7pm. If you need an address send me a text message with your name and I'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Cheers
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie