FS Complete Bosch Motronic Engine Management System From 75 Potenziata

Started by Duk, May 04, 2011, 05:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duk

As per title, the wiring loom, crank angle sensor, computer (Bosch Motronic) and airflow meter from my 3 litre Potenziata.

The biggest problem is the 60-2 trigger wheel from the crank pulley/harmonic balancer and the mounting of the crank angle sensor.
If you have an engine from a 164, perfect.
If you want to upgrade an earlier L-Jetronic 3 litre, the trigger wheel would need to be transferred to your existing pulley with perfect alignment (otherwise the timing will be out and you can't adjust it without moving the trigger wheel). I'm happy to help out the buyer with that (Fitter and Turner by trade), but it will only be done with the pulley from the buyers engine (to maintain proper balance for both of our engines).
The front seal plate that mounts the crank angle sensor will need to be either exchanged (I'm happy to swap mine) or drilled for the mounts (assuming the mounting point bosses are there on yours).

$450 including postage within Australia

bteoh

Hi Duk,
I am interested in your ecu. I have a Potenziata but am having start issues and occasional rough running. Not sure if it's ecu related but on inspection of my ecu, there is a sticker saying it had been repaired before. If yours is working perfectly well, I may do a swap and see if it fixes any of my issues.

Cheers,
Brian

Duk

To easy. You send me a $450 deposit and I'll send it to you  ;).

LaStregaNera

{Edit} - Never mind, potenziata was the same spec as a non S 164 wasn't it?
66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6

oz3litre

Quote from: LaStregaNera on May 05, 2011, 01:14:11 PM
{Edit} - Never mind, potenziata was the same spec as a non S 164 wasn't it?
No. They are the same as the 164 Q engines with the hot cams etc. Alfa didn't change the specs in the handbooks for the Q or the Potenziata, hence the common belief that they are the same as the standard 164.
2010 159 ti TBI. Red. Wife's daily driver.
2013 Giulietta Sportiva 1.4 MA. Anthracite Metalic  My daily driver.
2009 Mito Sport 1.4 TBI. Red. Daughter's daily driver.
1999 GTV V6. Black. Son's daily driver.

LaStregaNera

well... in that case... what's the bosch number on the AFM and ECU?
66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6