Hi All, New 156 owner

Started by Tas156, January 14, 2011, 03:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tas156

Gday All,

Just want to indroduce myself firstly, Ben is my name and i'm in Tassie :D. I have just agreed to purchase a 2004 156 JTS Sports Wagon from Victoria, I have been looking for the right car for quite a while and have only just now found it!

It's a facelift car, with wood steering wheel and 5 speed and only 57,000k's!

Anwyay, I really cant wait to pick it up in a week or so and get it back to some of the great roads in Tasmania.

I am sure it's going to be very happy coming to live with all my Peugeots and my Fiat rally car.

Anyway, look forward to talking with you all as I get into it.

Cheers
Ben

spoynter

Davidm1600

ha ha ha Sam, thanks that is all I need  ;D  No seriously well done Ben, you will enjoy it.  As you well know, they are a great car, and so practical.  Am still enjoying mine heaps.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Tas156

Thanks guys,

Looking forward to getting it here now  ;D

Mark Baigent

Congratulations Ben ... make sure you join up with the Italian Car Enthusiasts of Tasmania (ICE) - it would be great to have you along and connect you into Italian motoring support networks and social events ... you can contact me for details ....

Tas156

Quote from: AlfaConcorso on January 17, 2011, 08:23:59 PM
Congratulations Ben ... make sure you join up with the Italian Car Enthusiasts of Tasmania (ICE) - it would be great to have you along and connect you into Italian motoring support networks and social events ... you can contact me for details ....

Hi 'Alfa' Thanks heaps. I have already had quite a bit to do with ICE with the arranging of the French and Italian car day in October (I'm the Ben from the French Car Club).

I will be bringing the new car on some of your runs very soon :)

Cheers
Ben

PS The Fiat 131 I've got is Kev's ex rally car....planning on Targa 2012!

spoynter

Anyone need anything bringing over from Melbourne? It would be criminal to have an empty wagon coming back on the ferry when it could be full of spares :)

Miss Alfa Sprint

Hi and welcome Tas156!  :)

Where abouts in Tassie are you located? I have a brother that drives a red 33 there, he lives in North Hobart...

I am plainning on taking one of my Alfas over for a road trip sometime this year  8)

Cheers

Miss Alfa Sprint
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Tas156

Hi Miss Sprint,

I'm in Hobart also, sounds like a good plan to bring one down for a road trip!

We should get a group together for a bit of a drive day while your in town :D

Cheers

scuzzyGTV

Hi Ben
Glad that you finally got the 156. I'm looking forward to seeing it around.
Scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

Mark Baigent

Good news Ben ... will be great to see you along at future ICE events in the 156 ... look after that 131 ... should be a great car for Targa ! Look for our ICE page on Facebook ... another good way of staying in touch .... Regards Mark