AROCA Phillip Island Sprint 12 December EF and SR for download

Started by Neil Choi, June 17, 2010, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello there all

AROCA Phillip Island sprints on 12 December, SR and EF attached for download.

This event will fill out, trust me.  Our most popular sprint event for the year, it is the last one for the year, great for a last run and catch up with other members.

Enter early to avoid disappointment.  Once it is full, there is nothing I can do to help you.

Cheers
Neil

Neil Choi

A BIG HEADS UP to all the Alfa competitors, and I am strongly stressing this, get your entry in now as it is filling really fast, tremendous interest and it is our most popular sprint event to close out the year.

I am not kidding and not trying to drum up entries, as you know I don't need to.

So send in entry now or miss out and I can't help you thereafter.

Neil

BLAT

Hi Neil,
Just found out that the entries for this were open already.  Just posted forms to you.  Please let me know if I've secured a spot.

Cheers,
Chris Davies

schmidty_147

Hi

I came from South Australia just to do this sprint and I should say that I was extremely impressed with how well the event was run and I was thrilled to get so much track time! If only the SA events could be run this smoothly with so much track time! It was in particular the quick 'scruitineer 10 cars at one time' and well set out schedule that stood out in the event running well. Good jobs guys.

I was wondering if there were any timed results available for the day as I did not get my final run times (and I was hoping for a PB!).

Thanks again Neil for helping me out on the day, I will definitely be coming again

Cheers
Sam

Tooey

Current:
75 3.0L
75 2.5L track car (shared with dad)
EF Falcon Futura...I want it gone!

Previous:
33 1.7QV
ford laser