Spettacolo: Improved weather forecast

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, November 13, 2010, 12:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

Hi,
As per link below, the weather has improved substantially for tomorrow with showers expected to cease between 8am/9am.
Good news.
Best Regards
Phil
http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/australia/melbourne/hourly

david sammartino

Why is it that every other weather forecast i look at does not look so optimistic. Lmao hey i just need to look outside to see tommorows weather.... Wet and muddy.

Basically i forecast all the really keen alfisti showing up either way, but unfortunately despite tommorows forecast, i think todays downpour will be enough to deter the larger crowds. Ive counted ten people so far who have made other plans.
Unfortunate considering its the 100 year spettacolo, but the facts are that most people, and especially families with young children, let alone the alfisti who want to show off their gleaming rides, just arent prepared to participate in such conditions.
Hopefully i am proven wrong, and hopefully the day is a success as i know i will be campaigning the benefits of attending till the very end, and so far i will be attending, but realistically thats the scenario.

jazig.k

well, im commited to coming, even vacuumed the car!! just hope that more alfisti realise they wont rust to the ground by days end if they see a slight cloud or rain drop or million...

B_Conolly

I would have been there with my son (2 yo alfisti already :) ) but the starter motor on the gtv started sticking and I broke TWO carby mounts on the same day.

The car still looks awesome in the driveway though. Actually thats the biggest complaint I have with Alfa's - you cant look at them and drive them at the same time...

Bret

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: B_Conolly on November 14, 2010, 01:25:05 PM
I would have been there with my son (2 yo alfisti already :) ) but the starter motor on the gtv started sticking and I broke TWO carby mounts on the same day.

I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again.  You don't have at least one spare Alfa?  Madness, how do expect to ever get out of the drive?

John Hanslow

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata