I must ask, as a preference forum opinion-->GTV6, 90, 75 or 164???

Started by VeeSix, October 31, 2010, 07:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeSix

Yes Storm stick to what you love, you always have to be true to yourself, but 90s and 75s are so cheap these days most under a $1000 easy, just grab some for great fun as long as you have the room, i have a huge collection but just keep three registered at any one time, but i just love them working and toying with them, the end result once you sort them out is unbelievable, cruising thru a mountain pass on a twisty road it is true sometimes that smile will just not go away, even if they are dropping a few shades of rust on the road here and there!!!!!  ;D
1985 Alfa Romeo GTV6 V6 2.5 12V 
1986 Alfa Romeo 90 V6 2.5 12V
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 V6 3.0 12V Potenziata
1990 Alfa Romeo 164 V6 3.0 12V Zender
1991 Alfa Romeo 164 V6 3.0 12V QV
1992 Alfa Romeo 164 V6 3.0 12V QV

Storm_X

I wish i had the room but i dont. :(

SO its my daily and my turbo for now.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

ANT_GTV6

I would love any of them or if ever possible all of them but my preferences would be:

GTV6: Because I own two and dont need 4 doors yet. And it has a v6.
90: I like their uniqueness and dont mind the looks. If i needed 4 doors and a boot it would be my top choice. I wish they had a twin spark engine option aswell. Like the star wars cockpit feel.
75: Like the practicality and the idea of the twin spark engine.
Sud: They seem to have heaps of room inside for the size and i dont see many where i live. Like the look of them.
Alfetta: Would be nice to drive the car that started the driveline configuration that lasted so long.
Giulietta: Cool little car. they seem to go so well at the track.
33: I like the sportwagon the best with its 4x4, makes me want to go camping.
Sprint: Prefer the sud over the sprint look wise but still a cool little coupe. Was thinking of buying one as my first Alfa.
GTV: I like the looks but still prefer the look of the GTV6. Too many around. First Alfa i remember seeing growing up.
164: Dont mind the looks and the room just not a big fan.