Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

hammer

That car is so well balanced, and what a magnificent close ratio box. He as always right in the power band.

Interesting that his tyres started to go away a bit towards the end.

Keep digging em up Mike!

Bear157

Very Cool!

Ok, that's been just what I need to inspire me back out to the shed on a Sunday morning to work on my car.

Brent, we need to get a camera in your red beast for the Italian day I reckon.

Rob

hammer

Good point mate. I have that little Sony hard drive camera but don't have a mount for it. I might actually bite the bullet and buy a mount next week.

Good luck in the shed. I have heaps of tidying up to do on my car but am off now to a bbq with a bunch of Christina's mates. Booooo!

MD

Just a little word of caution Hammer. If that camera is a prized possesion, I would not use it in the race car. Any camera with a gyroscope type mechanism that maintains constant speeds will crap itself from the vibrations sooner or later. This is true for DVD, tape or HD types.

Flash memory is your safest option to use in these situations.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Frank Musco

The start was like threading a needle. Love the diff noise, only because it's someone else, crazy.

hammer

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the tip on the camera. I'm keen to buy one of those GoPro cameras sometime in the new year so might wait until then. I have a seven year old mini dv cameral, but the bastard weighs about three kg! Never keen to add that much weight to the car if I don't have to. It's bad enough that I have to put my lard arse into the seat!

Cheers,

Brent