Early Morning Run Sunday June 17

Started by a sharp, May 30, 2007, 09:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a sharp

Sunday 17th June

Early Morning Run 

Gary and Nerine Pearce have organized a picturesque Early Morning Run through the Dandenong Ranges. Meet at 9.30 a.m. at the Krispy Kreme store at the Fountain Gate Shopping Centre. Take some time to stock up on Krispy Kreme doughnuts (the American craze currently sweeping Australia) and for the kids to get a copy of their test on Krispy Kremes, before a 10.00 a.m. departure.  Lunch is booked for 12.00 in the Blue Room at Marybrooke Receptions (formerly The Barron of Beef). Lunch includes soup and a roast for a very reasonable $20 per person. Minimum of 15 is required for lunch and bookings are needed by 1st June. If you only wish to participate in the drive, just turn up on the day. If you would also like to join us for lunch, please contact Kate by 1st June by email social@alfaclubvic.org.au

alfagtv58

I live in the Dandenongs....is there anywhere I can meet up??  I dont really want to drive down to Fountain gate just to turn around and drive back again, Belgrave-Narre Warren road is the boring bit (and Krispy Kreme is not enough to entice me down!)
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti