EMR to Maldon (Sun, Aug 22)

Started by Brad M, August 09, 2010, 08:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello Brett & Antoneitta

Nice meeting you also and parking next to you.

Here is a pic of your spider on the move.

Neil

Brett C

Hi Neil,

Thanks for that. What a beatutiful car, and the ones behind it aren't too shabby either ;)

PM sent

Brett
73 Spider

The rest of the fleet!
70 Fairmont
14 Territory
01 Rover 75

Sheldon McIntosh

Sorry, meant to post this earlier on in the week, got busy and forgot.

Thanks to all who bought a raffle ticket for the 6-pack of Mario Speedwagon Shitbox Rally Bitter Pale Ale, we managed to raise a good amount of money for this excellent cause.  Hope the winner enjoyed the beer, it's supposed to be a similar taste to a Little Creatures Pale Ale.  I love it, but I know some people find it a bit 'hoppy'.  I'm making another batch next week, will be ready around the end of September.

Only $3740 to go!!

JOHN G

Sheldon

Little Creatures Pale Ale that's an ok drop as you said a bit hoppy I heard it goes well with Kangaroo ;D.

Two breweries that visitors to W.A. must stop in for a beer Little Creatures in Fremantle and Bootleg in Margaret River.

John
Present
ALFA 75 3.0
BMW X5 M

Past
Alfa  75 3.0 qv Potenziata (Black) Concours
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0
Alfa GTV6 GP 2.5 Concours
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport 250Hp ATW (Grey)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Black)

dehne

im drinking little creatures bright ale right now and its great, would not mind trying the brew that sheldon is makeing if by any chance in the world he would let me. there is a little creatures resturant in melb also
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: dehne on August 29, 2010, 08:03:44 PM
im drinking little creatures bright ale right now and its great, would not mind trying the brew that sheldon is makeing if by any chance in the world he would let me. there is a little creatures resturant in melb also

Pm me your address, I'll send you a beer.  Don't anyone else get any ideas about asking though, I'm nearly out of this batch, and the next batch I will need to use more constructively for trying to raise money for the big adventure.  Obviously I can't "sell" it, but I'll be happy to give beer to people, and I'm sure they'll donate to the cause in exchange....

I don't know how well the beer will travel, dehne can let us know.

John Hanslow

I think you need some marketing support. 

How about a stall at Spettacolo?
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata