147 seat adjustments?

Started by wokka wokka, July 14, 2010, 10:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wokka wokka

Hi all, I'm currently looking at a new car, and a 147 is pretty high on the list (approx 2007 vintage), but I can't find any info what adjustments the seats have.

I'm mainly interested in the front passenger seat, as my partner has a bad back so would like to be able to adjust the seat as much as possible (she's usaully the passenger), especially in height. Lumbar adjustment would be a bonus.

I have found info by comparing models on Redbook's website, but all that tells me is that the 3 door cars have electric controls for the front sseats (except for lumbar support, which is manual), but the 5 door variants don't (presumably it's all manual?).

Can anybody with either model let me know what adjustments the seat has? (I take fwd/bckwd and backrest angle as a given)

Though anything would probably be an improvement over my current Nissan 200SX, which has the 2 basic adjustmentsn and is far too low for her to get in and out of comfortably.

Thanks in advance for the help.

shiny_car

I honestly don't think the 147 have any electric seats. I presume they are all manually operated.

Seats might vary, depending upon the model. Basic 2.0, vs Ti spec, vs GTA. I figure you're not looking at a GTA, but their seats can be very comfy/hugging (depending on how 'wide' your body is ;) ).

Ti spec that I've seen are like GT seats. Also very body hugging, though can be too narrow for some. Manual adjustment. Whislt there is height adjustment, you can't really tilt the seat base forward/back.

The basic car? I think they're similar in terms of what adjustments. Just a flatter kind of seat; less sporty. So there should be manual recline, forward/back sliding, height, and lumbar. No tilt of the seat base, or extension of underthigh support.

Perhaps browse photos on carsales or similar. It should be evident if they show a side-on pic of the interior/seats.

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey