we will have to organise a road trip there cause they have a really good bakery
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Gtv6 Graeme

They also have some great roads to go touring around on & also some fantastic wineries .

Barry Edmunds

Graeme

Welcome aboard the Alfa fmily.

There has been some thought given to having a Club weekend run in the north east of the state later in the year. Once details are sorted out it will be posted on the club website.

branko.gt

I think what the club's illustrious and inimitable president is trying to say is:

It is great that you want to help organise an event in your neck of the woods. Many hands make an easy job.

Best thing to do is to get in touch with Tony http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=427 who has taken on himself to help connect the club with the regional members. You are an AROCA member? If not what are you waiting for?

Having a drive woudl be brilliant opportunity for that.
Because of the distance, for us townies, this would probably be a two day event so it may require little bit more planning and local guidance. I see that Paul and you are already getting pictorial evidence to convince us that it is worth while coming over for a drive.

Slightly warmer weather woudl be nice too, so by the time it is warm enough you will have plenty of time to organise the details.