Sheldon cornering market of Alfa 90

Started by branko.gt, March 29, 2007, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

Damn, I'd hoped you'd forgotten all about it.

That would be national anthem(s) wouldn't it?  I'll let you wave the Aussie flag since it's your home track.  Yes!!  Even if you win we still have the return fixture at Manfield in NZ, my home track.  Just like the Bledisloe.

I'd be happy with a grid start.

I assume you've done nothing to Blue Thunder?  I know you Aussies never cheat at anything..... (can I underarm the car all the way around the track?)

Can't wait.  That'll be in September then, not August as first advertised.  You bringing Blue Thunder to Winton beforehand, or are you gonna have Group S at last?

Scott Farquharson

Forgotten?  Nah, this will be the highlight of my season hands down....I can't wait...we should talk to Neil about the start...photo shoot, interviews, this is big!

Red car hopefully at Winton.  Might try and bring Blue Thunder up anyway - maybe you can have a drive.....and feel the power....
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Sheldon McIntosh

Can't wait.....

......for the challenge, and the drive in Blue Thunder, of course you can drive Ironsides as well.  Reckon you can handle her, she's quite temperamental?  We could possibly end the argument there and then, but that'd be no fun would it, I'll have more mods to do before PI!!  Pants down okay with you?

Scott Farquharson

I think that should be in the sup-regs - no pants!  I'll have the white suite modified such...

I think Winton will just whet the appetite for the big one and lets face it Winton is too restrictive for these wild beasts - they need to be unleashed in the open space of PI......
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Sheldon McIntosh

Too true, the 90 spins the wheels up till 5th gear, Winton's hopeless.  I Imagine Blue Thunder is much the same.

Bring on The Island!

alfagtv58

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on July 13, 2007, 05:25:54 PM
That would be national anthem(s) wouldn't it?  I'll let you wave the Aussie flag since it's your home track.  Yes!!  Even if you win we still have the return fixture at Manfield in NZ, my home track.  Just like the Bledisloe.

Just like the Bledisloe huh.....does this mean we get to see Sheldon doing the Haka in full traditional costume ??? ;D
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Scott Farquharson

I'm licking my lips at the sound of that....maybe he should wear a grass skirt instead of a race suite....
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Brad M

A custom-made nomex job should fit the bill  ;D
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067