Sprint Owner

Started by Pinkstig67, March 03, 2007, 01:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkstig67

Hi my name is Kathrynna from BALLARAT, I'm .19 years old an i own an Alfa SPRINT 1987.

I love my car its different an loud! I think the Sprint is better then the GTV even tho there is more GTV's around i still think the sprint is much better!
I soooo.... would love to meet more people witht the same car as mine!!! Coz mine is the only Sprint in Ballarat!

But bloody hell my car sucks the fuel down!!!! an with petrol prices going up and me being a Uni student without a job its pretty hard to enjoy a decent cruise in it :(

I hope to be able to join this club! But i dont have the cash on me atm... Soon as i can afford it i will be joining!!!

Well iI hope to get to kno more people in this that are ALfa Romeo lovers... there pretty awesome cars!!!

TTFN!
Just Put Ur Tongue Between Ur Lipz and BLOW! - 'TRY IT'

Its what my car sounds like!

Simon Francis

Welcome Kathrynna,

Thats a nice looking "baby" GTV you have there, it's always good to see these older Alfa's running. I know what you mean about being a broke uni student, plus my daily driver (1984 Mazda 626) is pretty bad on fuel aswell with the way I drive it.

Current Alfas
1982 Red GTV 2.0 (first car I ever bought, building into a GTV6 rally car)
1976 Black Alfetta 1.8 Autocross car
1986 Silver GTV6 (such blast to drive)
1988 164 ($800 off ebay still registered)
1971 Berlina (sorta track prepped car, full cage etc. etc..)
1974 Berlina (spares)

Pinkstig67

Its actually a straight SPRINT not a GTV i dont like GTV's much... mine much better

Stephen Aarons

i honestly prefer the bigger and what i call better GTV, or even better, the GTV6
1989 75 3.0 (Weekend Toy)
1982 GTV6 (Project)
        oo=v=oo
2001 156 (TS Cup Car)
2015 Nissan Navara (Daily drive/Tow car)

Pinkstig67

Nooooo.... Mine much better coz its mine!

AND!

Coz it has RALLYKATTY on the back coz thats my nickname...

I race with the Ballarat Light Car Club!

As I always say... "Its the driver, Not the car"

And a wise man told me once:- 'To be a good driver we have to adjust to suit the faults the car might have, and overcome the faults in a way to make the car perform better....'

Simon Francis

I know it's a sprint but I call them baby GTVs because that's what they look like, a smaller GTV.

Is it any quicker than your little green Honda around the track?
Current Alfas
1974 Berlina (spares)

Pinkstig67

Ha ha! U be surprised on what that Honda can do!
The Alfa is a bit worn out now! needs its head done i rekon! Can still pull a skid tho!!!! ;D

I have tried the Alfa around the track tho... Its bloody better then my corolla handles better anyways!

Simon Francis

Ah yes the good old skid, it's what Ballarat teenagers do best, especially down at Big W car park, lol.

Ha ha! what dosen't handle better than the Corolla? 
Current Alfas
1974 Berlina (spares)

Mark Charles Fletcher

Hope our new baby... looks as good as your sprint when it ids complete... they are great lil cars... except uphill in da rain....grrrr front drive... back to my 1973 2000 GTV...

Pinkstig67

Someone wanna buy me new seat covers for my car :P contact me if u wanna sponsor $30 to me  :D thre on special at Kmart HAHA

rain902

i'll sponsor you the $30 - but only if i get to spraypaint my name all over the side of your car  :o :o :o

Sheldon McIntosh

Hey Kathrynna, you should come to Melbourne and check out one of the club activities some day.  Check the calendar on this site.

Plenty of Sprint owners in the club.  I don't own one but I had the chance to drive a fellow clubmembers Sprint on one of our runs (my Alfa had just been crashed by a dickhead)  and I loved it.  The handling was so good that it was only rarely that I could tell it was front wheel drive.  Great little cars.  And beautiful.  But that's the essence of the club, I couldn't drive my car, so someone with a spare Alfa lent me theirs for the day. 

One Caveat though.  Be VERY wary of a fellow Sprint owner by the name of Teruo.  You have been warned.

What sort of seat covers?

rain902

i'll give you caveat sheldon  ;D ;D ;D

Sheldon McIntosh

Ha ha, I can't believe you posted that 35 seconds before me.  I would have been checking my message just before I posted it. 

You and me outside NOW.  I'll Caveat your arse.   Hang on..........

rain902

Quote from: Sheldon Mcintosh on April 04, 2007, 05:42:42 PM
Ha ha, I can't believe you posted that 35 seconds before me.  I would have been checking my message just before I posted it. 

You and me outside NOW.  I'll Caveat your arse.   Hang on..........

speaking of arse - how was the pet shop boys concert last night?  im sitting down now. very.firmly.