how much would my twin spark engines be worth

Started by armc89, April 16, 2010, 07:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

hey guys im in need of some friendly help i have been getting a range of offers for my twinspark engines i have two engines one is a bare motor the other has everything accept a starter motor. the one with everything has a broken head stud the other one neads a rebuild she is fairly oily. i have radiators interior bits for a twinspark and other assorted bits! i just need to know how much its all worth i have colected it all over the past 2 years and now my plans have changed all up it owes me somewhere around $1500 i was hoping to get 1k and if the buyer is within an hour of melbourne ill drop it all off to them advice would be appreciated and id like to sell it all to someone who can build a good engine out of it all if the internals out of the one with the broken head stud where swaped into the oily engine all i can see that would be needed is a starter new bearings and a gasket kit. i dunno fellas let me know cheers!

alfagtv58

So do you have wiring loom and everything?  I may be interested if I can scratch up some money.

PM me if you wish to discuss.....I am in eastern burbs of Melb.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti