Committee Meeting - Wed 4th Aug

Started by wankski, August 02, 2010, 03:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wankski

Quick question,

just confirming if the committee meeting is happening this wednesday at the rising sun, if so, are new prospective members welcome?

i'd like to come down !  :P

joe

Anthony Miller

Hi Joe, committee meetings are for committee members where they go through all the boring stuff. Club nights are held on the second Wednesday of each month also at the Rising Sun with the 11th of August being the next. All are welcome especially prospective new members, come on down and say g'day.
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

wankski

John Hanslow

Anthony, you raise a good point as committee meetings can riase a variety of emotions.  

How about this for an idea.  Visitors are welcome as sometimes they volunteer for things too and that all helps the club progress.  He may participate in some or perhaps all of the meeting depending on content & relevance.

Give us a call Joe so we can put your name down as a visitor. We have a new temporary secretary so I have to contact him anyway.  If anyone may know Joe and contact him and pass on the message that would be great.

John
0409-961-719
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

wankski

thanks john, since i've booked an alfa inspection tomorrow in the interim i'll give it a miss, but i appreciate the thought...

i doubt i would have any valid/relevant input, but i did want to discuss with someone about what the club provides its members, and whether or not it has, or would consider an alfa-specific tools respository (esp, cam belt tools)

I'll deffo be down next wednesday, assuming u guys expect more people at member nights vs committee nights

cheers!

joe

John Hanslow

The comitte has its members around a table. 

The Club Night has its own function room, facilities for Audion/viual  & guest speaker & now a fully set up bar too !

Cheers
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata