Ti Sud for sale

Started by Southern75, March 09, 2010, 11:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern75

Selling a 1980 ti sud that would make an ideal restoration.

Car is maroon in colour, not exactly an Alfa colour but it kinda works, most of the pain job is quite acceptable

The car has a single car 1500 engine which seems willing enough but am unsure of its overall condition.
The gearbox .. ummm sucks but for the asking price will supply another gearbox for you to try.
The handbrake cable is broken but an operational one will be supplied.

The interior is rough but it does have a near new roof lining in excellent condition and there is some door trims in VGC

Now for the scarey part ... the body.

It is a sud so to say it is rust free would be lying.

It does have a totally buggered left front guard and it does have some rust under the battery tray and in the bonnet otherwise it is pretty respectable .. no rust in doors or sills or right front guard at all.

There is some gremlins in the electrics but it starts and runs very easily and has been fitted with a davies craig varable thermofan thermostat

The car comes with 5 alfa 33 16v 14 x 5" rims but tyres are definately questionable.

I'm looking for about $500 with a gearbox and for a tad extra i may be able to arrange other parts as well.

Will post some photo's soon ...

Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

dehne

where about in nsw are you and can you pm ur number as i know a guy who colects/restores them and is looking for another
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's