Scott Farquharson

<removed by admin>

Please see the rules of this section!
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

prova

Is there the possibility of knowing which rule was broken? Might be handy knowledge for people wanting to post or reply.

Davidm1600

Prova and anyone else interested, I broke the rule by commenting on the price being asked.  My mistake and I unreservedly apologise to the person I offended and/or anyone else.  I hadn't read the rules in the buy/sell/swap section, I should have and if had done so wouldn't have made the comments I did.  I trust that this is the end of the matter and wish the seller of the GTV all the very best.  It is a nice looking car.  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

bt46

Hey Guys.
Thats my car for sale.
No offense taken buy anyones comments im pretty thick skinned.
I understand i am asking a premium price. I will just state the following.

1 Where else are you going to find such a car.
2 You will spend much more having a body restored.
3 I dont care if the car sits at work another 30 years.

More than happy for people to inspect the car inside and out.
cheers.

MD

bt46

That's a pretty rare unit and in a somewhat unique condition. I am sure you will find a buyer who will see the value to them as collectors.

If for some reason, you need to advertise again, may I suggest taking the car out of the garage to a much more interesting location deserving of such a fine example and take some photos of it there.

Classy photos for a classy car. You know what I mean?
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Davidm1600

BT46, thankyou for I certainly wasn't trying to denigrate your car or the efforts including your investment into it. I do hope I have cleared up my mistake.

I agree with MD, that it is definitely a classy car and yes deserves to be recognised.  The collectors have been late cottoning on to the Alfetta GTV being collectable.  I know as I used to have a GT many years ago.

It has been a pretty tough day for my wife and myself as our beloved Max (aka 2 year old black cat) was run over this morning by some woman who was travelling too fast down our street.  So as anyone who has lost an animal will appreciate I feel bloody low at the moment.

I seriously wish you all the best in selling your Alfa. 
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

franck

che bella....i hope you get more than the asking!! people have to pay for the good ones!!.. i had the same model when i was young and to date i thinks it was the best alfa ive owned

JOHN G

bt46 sweet car ;D

If I didn't buy my fifth GTV6 last month I would certainly be considering this little gem.

David sorry to hear about your Cat very sad indeed :(

John

Present
ALFA 75 3.0
BMW X5 M

Past
Alfa  75 3.0 qv Potenziata (Black) Concours
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0
Alfa GTV6 GP 2.5 Concours
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport 250Hp ATW (Grey)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Black)

Scott Farquharson

Sorry - what did I do - my comment was on the market for a car at that price - i think a reasonable comment!  Lets not go overboard here guys - the fact is that the car is priced at the top end of the market - is there a market out there?  Fair question if you ask me.

I think the car is great - a fantastic example.  I wasn't denigrating the car in any way just asking what the market was for a car of this quality.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

norman gen

Will it be at Phillip Is this w/end for viewing?

bt46

Im coming down on the weekend to see the 159 and fish. My car will be parked in the car park somewhere. I will have my phone with me.
Cheers

kartone

82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV