Riccardi cars

Started by jg1053, November 03, 2009, 10:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jg1053

Hi,

Can any one shed some light on Riccardi cars. I believe the plans were bought by someone in SA to complete a build. Can any one help with info on how I can contact this person or if anyone has some plans I can copy I would be most grateful.
Regards
Jim Gordon

Ray Pignataro

Jim the last time we did the six hour at mallala there was one there. Victor will know who owns it and how to get in touch. cheers Ray..

Mat Francis

Dave Williams is the man you are after. Dave built quite a number of them over the years, and still has enough bits to complete many more. (having said that though, i don't think he would want to).

He actually has about three half finished ones he wanted to sell last time i was over there (about 5 months ago).

'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Berlina74

Jim,
Re Riccardi cars.
One is owned by member Bill Prowse. It will be at Sandown Historics this weekend, it will be running in Regularity 1 and driven by Graeme Lowe. Bill's car uses components from a 1750 Berlina and a Vin Sharp engine.
Bill may bring the car to Spettacolo.
Gordon Hellsten
1974 Berlina 2000A

alfagtv58

I know of bill prowses car, I also know that there is another that Hugh has recently been working on, I guess you already know about that one Jim.  I am very intrigued about what Matt said though....
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

alfagtv152

Hi Guys,
The builder of these cars is in fact Dave Williams who lives at Murray Bridge SA,He is a mate of mine and I know his Son Les has a 116 base Riccardi for sale at the moment,it doesnt have the glass body as it weighs a lot and is wearing aluminium pannels and cycle type gaurds a little like a Clubby.Dave also has an unfinished Twin Spark 116 Riccardi in the shed and has a glass body hanging around.He operates a business called Catch Cages Australia.      daphine8@bigpond.com.au
Shoot him an Email and see how you go.
Cheers
Andrew
SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.