105 wheels

Started by Ray Pignataro, November 01, 2009, 02:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Pignataro

Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Australia Forum > General Category > General Discussion > 105 wheels
Pages: [1]  « previous next »
  Reply  |  Notify  |  Mark unread  |  Send this topic  |  Print   

Author Topic: 105 wheels  (Read 45 times) 

Ray Pignataro

AROCA Division: Victoria

105 wheels
« on: October 31, 2009, 07:44:20 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can any one tell me what is the offset of both 14 and 15 inch 105 steel wheels is. also how wide are they standard. thanks

jg1053

Hi Ray,
My Giulia had as standard 15 X 5.5  with a 24+ offset. GTV's I believe have a similar set up with 15's. 14's should be the same. I am running 15 X 5.5, 24+ Heinbrand (made by Compamotive) with Dunlop 83j "R" spec for the road and currently Bridgstone RE55's 195 X 55 X 15 for track work. Perhaps some one with more knowledge of wheels can confirm or rectify?
Jim Gordon.

ItalCarGuy

Hi Jim, I am currently looking at the 15"x5.5" Ti Super rep wheels at Alfaholics. Do the 195 tyres fit the rims ok? I thought that would have been too wide?
BTW your car is inspirational!

jg1053

Ray, these were the one's on it for the 6hr. They bulge a bit but still fit ok. Alfahollics may be the same as these and they are $$. I got mine through Stuckies.

Ray Pignataro

Thanks Jim I have a 1970 gt veloce which should be back from the body shop by xmas so I can then paint it. prematurely looking at wheel options. your car does look good. Thanks .Ray..