Officials positions available

Started by Neil Choi, September 01, 2009, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all,

At our Sandown Sprints on Sunday 13 September, we are needing the following officials.

Trainee Clerk of Course
Trainee Steward
Trainee Flag marshals
Trainee General Competition Adminstrator
Trainee Scrutineer

Or in general, experienced or qualified officials.

We are seeking to build a pool of officials to spread the load a bit. 

Sandown is also a great opportunity for us to provide training to those wanting a key position in the club events.

In return, we, the club, will look after you with lunch, gifts, royal recognition etc etc.

If you are a competitor but not competing or a club member who would like to get involved and put something back into the club.

Please contact me on 0433 11 66 47 or neil_choi@optusnet.com.au

Looking forward to the flood of replies.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Thanks to those who have contacted me to be trainees and helpers.

We are also seeking a significant number of members and helpers to be trained in flag marshals. 

A crew will be needed at each event for 2010

If we have a good number in the crew, the ordeal is not that bad!!!!

So if you are not competing or a member wanting to be involved or you are competing at the event and have someone coming along who wants to see close up action.  Then this is for you.

The rewards are:

best viewing directly from trackside, great photo opportunities, free lunch and refreshments (I do supply a great food parcel, just ask any one of our current officials and flag marshals), parade laps around the circuit and $$$'s.  Oh, also working with me, of course.

Seriously, we do need to build a pool of offiicials and the flag marshals will be key personnel.

So contact me or come up at an event to see what goes on and see what Alfa's do best.

Neil
0433 11 66 47
neil_choi@optusnet.com.au