hi all

Started by alfalove, August 08, 2009, 01:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfalove

hi their my name is Luca i have been a serious Alfa fan for years probably because I was brought up with my father driving gtv6s and a 75 and now a Spider, i turned 18 in December and purchased a 156ti, just recently i sold it because i was offered more than I originally paid, immediately after selling I purchased another Ti and im absolutely in love with it, I do cop a lot of crap from friends claiming that my car is unreliable and will break down and blah blah but it is quite obvious that the 156 is by far better looking than my friends   little Japanese coupes. My bedroom is quite literally covered in everything Alfa and my ultimate goal is to finish uni in the next 3 years and get a job working with Alfa hopefully in the marketing or public relations department, Im really glad I found this forum im just a bit confused is there is membership fees to pay or when meetings are?
Anyways thanks for the opportunity to be apart of a community with people with the same interest in cars I think it would be an ultimate experience to go on a drive day with numerous Alfa Romeos.
Thanks.. Luca

franck

ciao Luca, no fees that i have seen with this fantastic forum, just crazy and very knowlegeble alfa fans!! ;)