AROCA Phillip Island Sprint SATURDAY 4 JULY 09 SR and EF

Started by Neil Choi, June 04, 2009, 11:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hi there all

Please find attached the AROCA Phillip Island Sprint SATURDAY 4 JULY 09 SR and EF.

Please note carefully it is on SATURDAY.

Also within the entry form, you are to nominate the run group which suits you best.  If you are a novice, running for the first time, it is highly advisable to nominate Group 6 (slower group).

If there are any questions, just let me know.

Regards

Neil

Brett

Yeehaa, Flat out around Philip Island in an Alfa, its been forever since the last run- can't wait!!! ;D ;D

Ads

Hi guys,

Thought I'd ask (first time sprinter)- does an AASA licence qualify for an event held at Phillip Island (I am told it is a CAMS only track).

If so, can I apply for CAMS L2S on the day given it may be too soon before the event to go through the standard admin process and have one mailed to me?

Thanks

AD
Prev: 75 TS
Prev: 1974 1600GT Junior (2 litre)

alfagtv58

Hi Adam,

No and Yes!  You will need a CAMS L2S licence as we are running with a CAMS permit for this event.  And getting one on the day isn't a problem, getting one before might be tight but shouldnt be too much of a drama either though.....either way the application form can be found by clicking here.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Neil Choi

Hi there all

Any club members or non driving competitors coming down to PI for a look see?

Really need some hands to help out a bit.

Please let me know by email or phone so I can arrange free lunch and things.

Cheers
Neil

0433 11 66 47

neil_choi@optusnet.com.au

WilliamB1750

What time are you expecting the day to kick off Neil?

Neil Choi

Gates open at 7am with scrutineering soon after once everyone is set up.

Expect to have cars on track at 9am.

Need people on the group asap.

Neil