recomended body repairer any where, or have a spare 78 GTV body

Started by clint, April 15, 2009, 10:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clint

Hi I have a 78 GTV that I have owned for the last 12years, its a thorn in the backside but I cant bare to part with it. The body is basically to far gone with rust and dents (kangaroo), so I picked up a rolling shell that has some small but tricky spots of rust that should be attended to before I fit it out. Any one know of a decent repairer that knows these cars and will do a very good job. I'm located in Canberra but will send it to where ever it needs to go.

Like wise if anyone knows of a body in really good shape I would like to here from you, preferably a creamy white 78 GTV (nostalgia). The replacement body I picked up has a roll cage welded to it and will be a pain to remove, plus leave some ugly scars.

thanks

Clint

dehne

hi there. im in bendigo and there are two brothers that panel beat/ repair alfas they are very good with rust removal and replacing damaged panel you would not even know its been fixed  you can call them on 0354478692 ask for brendan
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

clint

Thankyou dehne, they sound like the the type of people Im looking for.

franck

hey clint another good repairer is hamilton rd smash repairs nsw fairfield, operated by father and two sons, they have done two gtv6s and a 911 for me outstanding work and price.

clint