AROCA Phillip Island sprints on 13 Dec

Started by Neil Choi, November 02, 2009, 07:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello there all

Please find attached for downloading the SR and EF to the AROCA Phillip Island sprints on 13 Dec.

We will be running a run group consisting of junior drivers who will be accompanied by instructors, so junior drivers are welcome.

Contact me if you have any questions.

neil_choi@optusnet.com.au

0433 11 66 47

Neil Choi

Hi all

Event has filled up, not bad for being a month out from the event.

If you have not entered, you could miss out, you must contact me to see about a waiting list.

Regards
Neil

Mat Francis

Mailed my entry yesterday morning Neil. Doubt you would have got it yet. I gather i'm on the waiting list?
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

shane wescott

Hi Neil

Kerry and I will be there to help out, staying down at Phillip Island for the weekend :-)

CAtch ya

Shane
Current Cars:

No Alfa's :-(

Previous Cars:
1991 White 164
86 White GTV6 Zender Body Kit
90 Red 75 TS
98 Blue GTV 2.0
85 Red 33 1.5 TI
85 Red 33 1.7 Carby
83 Silver 33 1.5 GCL
70 Blue Berlina 1750
70 White Berlina 1750

70 White Berlina 1750 (my first)

Current Bikes:

2002 Yellow Ducati ST2 944

Neil Choi

Thanks Shane and Kerry,

There will be a role for you two.  Will have you do check in and then some flag marshalling if you like.

In fact, to all and anyone coming down, we will need a number of officials to do a variety of roles plus a couple of hours of up close officiating.  I do mean up close. 

There are a couple of flag marshal positions going.  It is actually quite a fun role, you will be right there on the corner to watch the action, Honda is pretty good.  Bring your camera too.  For your efforts, I can offer a free lunch.  So to anyone else, please let me know that you can officiate so i can arrange catering.  Flagging will only be for a couple of hours during the day.

Neil

aggie57

Excellent day Neil - thanks to everyone involved.

Alister
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

Simon Bidese

+1

It has been 12 months since i had been on the track.

It will NOT be another 12 until the next one. ;D

Nice job Neil and the AROCA/MX5 Club volunteers

Cheers Simon