EPCC RDA Brake Neck Wakefield Park Sprint 27.04.09

Started by quattrokid, March 23, 2009, 09:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quattrokid

I know it is not a public holiday however on the plus side this should mean less cars and more track time

Below is from the epcc.net.au website...

With two rounds of the EPCC now complete, some competitors may have found that their factory fitted brakes could do with a little more bite...well those without a carbon ceramic setup anyway.

Luckily this round of the series is sponsored by RDA - just what you need to brake later and dive deeper into each corner than ever before.

That's right, the EPCC heads south to the recently resurfaced Wakefield Park Raceway – commonly referred to as the 'Kiddie Pool'. Why the 'Kiddie Pool'? Wakefield Park Raceway is without doubt one of the safest and most forgiving race tracks in NSW with more than enough run off area and kitty litter than is required – that and not a concrete wall in sight!

Date: Monday 27th April (Get your Annual Leave forms in...unless you are a teacher)

Time: 8am – 5pm

Cost: $200 including driver training, motorsport photography, in car and external circuit footage, light refreshments, lap timing and importantly – series points

With $600 worth of slotted brake discs, RDA performance pads, plus more series points on the table, we hope to see you there...I mean where would you rather be, the circuit or at work?

For more information please email: info@epcc.net.au

quattrokid

just heard there will be no promo girls...but at $200 for the full day, and with reduced numbers due to the absence of a Public Holiday you get an even better chance at the $600 worth of prizes...just not too many people in my category.  ;D

quattrokid

Still almost 20 available spots left if you would rather be at the circuit than behind a desk on Monday...except if your form the ACT.