WTB: Alfa 75 TS

Started by 75V6, February 21, 2009, 03:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

75V6

Greetings to all on the forum,

I've been reading the threads on this and other Alfa forums for several months, gathering info and looking for my next alfa.
I've been trying to find (unsuccessfully so far) a late model Alfa 75 Twin Spark for sale in very good to excellent condition. I last had an 84 model Alfa Giulietta in the mid-nineties and always had a desire to get another Alfa after being bitten by the bug! I recently got my son hooked as well when he drove a 3L 75 and decided to chase one, luckily for him we happened across one of the best 75 3L I have ever seen and we readily purchased it.  This has really renewed my interest but, alas, despite looking over the last 3-4 months I have been unable to find a car that meets the requirements.
What I'm after: A 1990-1992 Alfa 75 Twin Spark, preferably in red or white, must be in very good to excellent shape both mechanically & cosmetically. One with the factory sunroof would be nice but it's not mandatory. As I live in Melbourne I would prefer to get a local one but am willing to travel for a top car. If-all-else-fails- I would be interested in a late Alfa 33 16v Boxer (FWD or permanent 4), same colour, condition etc. but would prefer the 75. I'm willing to pay a good price for the right car.
So has anyone got one or know of one........??????

Thanks for reading this, cheers, 

Craig
0418 198033

Private message

hammer

Hi there,

I know of a very good (second owner, low kms etc) one sitting in a shed here in Qld. I'll pass your details onto the owner to see if is finally willing to part with it.

Cheers,

Brent

75V6

Thanks Brent,

Probably don't want to travel that far but I would like to get some details just in case,

Cheers,

Craig

Rigi

Would you consider a 2.5L Silver in colour - done 117,000k's and owned for 10 years by highly regarded alfa mechanic? Car is in Sydney
Current
2010 GT 3.2 100 year Anniversary
1977 Alfetta GTV - Grp s
1974 GTV105 Resto (wip)
1977 Alfetta GTV Normal Roadie on Historics

Past
1980 Alfetta sedan('prettyboy')
1986 Alfetta GTV6GP
1985 Alfetta GTV6
1984 Alfetta GTV
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1978 Alfetta Sed

75V6

Sounds nice, but I'm after a Twinnie, thanks for the offer

ausalfista

Hi Craig,

I do know of one that sounds like it would suit.  I'll speak with the owner and let you know if he's still thinking of selling.
Hope to have some good news for you,

Cheers
Alfa, Porsche & Ducati's

75V6

Hmmm, wonder what colour it is?
I have just purchased a white 1991 model from a Club member.

ausalfista

Just spoken to Mick...
seems like you now already own the car I was going to tell you about...!!
Alfa's go around in very small circles.
It's a really nice car that you've bought so enjoy it, hope you have fun!
Alfa, Porsche & Ducati's

75V6

It's a small Alfa world hey ;D
Met Michael today...now there is a bloke who likes his Alfa's!
Anyway, it will be getting the roadworthy in the next few days and all going well should have the Twinnie by the weekend.
Thanks for the message, cheers...