Barry's race gear for sale

Started by Alfabaz, February 12, 2024, 11:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfabaz

Hi all competition competitors, or competitors to be.

Sadly, I am selling my race gear. It has given my great pleasure over a long and exciting race history 1985-2017. 

I want to offer my gear to a Club member competing in Club level competition to enjoy . . . and to help keep them safe with the confidence of wearing appropriate gear.

As it is now out of date for a person competing with a full race licence, it will suit up a club sprint, motorkhana, etc driver on a basic Speed Licence. All this gear was Race Revolution supplied and FIA approved in period. The size S Dupont Nomex III race suit was dry cleaned and the underwear/balaclava were machine washed after every race weekend. The Bell helmet is pre-HANS device fittings, however there is a foam neck brace. The shoes are well worn but useable and there are 4 pair of socks. Includes a 4 point 3 inch Sabelt harness. It all fits in the Race Revolution helmet and suit carry bags. Get dressed for competition driving at $500 (or near offer) for the lot.

Call or email for details – Barry Oosthuizen 0413 185 135 or b.oosthuizen@bigpond.com.
BarryRaceGearPic.jpg
Alfabaz
Now: 1970 GTV
Past: 1974 GT 1600 Junior
         1956 Giulietta Spider