WINTON FESTIVAL OF SPEED RACE 3 IN CAR - ALFETTA GTV6 3.0L 12V

Started by Mick A, August 10, 2023, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinsharp

I see your foot slipped off the brake pedal just before you lost it.....lucky it was a forgiving location to get away with that! Good job negotiating that blue 147GTA too, that was clean with little room to spare.

giulia_veloce

105gta

Well driven and the car looks to be a  strong performer as well. Well done!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (WIP)
1985 GTV6 (WIP)

MD

Some gritty driving there Mick. Reminds me of Alan Grice. Thanks for taking us on the ride. Is that a 3rd gear synchro complaint I am hearing or some extraneous noise the mic is picking up?
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Mick A

Cheers mate.

Yep 3rd wasn't happy! Gearbox currently out for a freshen up before the next round in November.

Mick A

Quote from: vinsharp on August 11, 2023, 06:47:29 PMI see your foot slipped off the brake pedal just before you lost it.....lucky it was a forgiving location to get away with that! Good job negotiating that blue 147GTA too, that was clean with little room to spare.

Thanks Vin! Yep and lucky I didn't go for the inside line. Would have taken out Simon too.

MD

Hey Mick,

Such a pity we are location-wise so far apart. With your driving skills, I would love you to enter a racing event behind the wheel of my car. I also think you would get a kick out driving something familiar but different at the same time.  8)

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Mick A

Quote from: MD on September 20, 2023, 07:55:13 PMHey Mick,

Such a pity we are location-wise so far apart. With your driving skills, I would love you to enter a racing event behind the wheel of my car. I also think you would get a kick out driving something familiar but different at the same time.  8)

Thanks mate that's quite humbling to hear that. What did you have in mind?

MD

How about we kick this around in private messaging? I'll send you one .

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0