Wanted - shed time with anyone in a 105 rebuild mode

Started by Cobrasteve, December 16, 2020, 04:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobrasteve

Howdy Folks

I've a 72' 2 litre 105 GTV in bits I plan on doing up when current projects are done.  I'd hope kick off this winter perhaps.

But what I'd love to be able to do in advance though is visit various similar projects to have a good up and close look at the layouts on these cars and take photos, with permission, as memory joggers and guidance to what may be needed to be done on mine.

I have no detail on how even simple things like attachments for the various underbody lines are arranged and achieved, so it's a real journey of discovery.

I'm in the SE burbs of Melbourne but happy to travel to spend some time looking at like cars.

If anyone is happy for me to visit their project please let me know by PM, email at stephen.low@saiglobal.com or mobile 0467 312 991.

Cheers all

Steve

bazathomas

Hi Steve,
              My name is Barry Thomas I am in Mt Dandenong and I have recently finished a full restoration on a 74 GTV. I would be happy to share with you my methods and procedures. If this is of interest give me a call. Barry Thomas 0466965825.

Cobrasteve

Gday Barry

Sorry, I did listen to your message the other day in a break between auditing but forgot to return the call.  Will catch up with you next week for a chat though.

Cheers

Steve

LukeC

Quotesimple things like attachments for the various underbody lines are arranged and achieved

An oxymoron of epic proportions for a 105 series restorer... Particularly twin booster cars!
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au

bazzbazz

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

In line with what Luke said -

As the boys from Top Gear would say "What could possibly go wrong?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au