Another potential new owner question

Started by DNR, June 05, 2020, 11:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNR

Hi everyone. I've always wanted an Alfa Romeo of almost any model, but it never happened (many twists in life). Now I am seriously looking at a 159 . The mechanic that I had in mind and used when I had a Lancia has retired. can someone point me to a reliable Alfa mechanic in Adelaide area so I can get the two vehicles I'm considering inspected.

bonno

You can also find on the AROCA SA website  sponsors who may perform this work or find below is attached a mobile unit that can meet you at the yard or desired location. My advice before you go to this expense and effort, make sure the car has a good service history and drives well before you commit.
https://www.stateroads.com.au/

kaleuclint

All 159s are solid cars and a sensible point of entry into Alfa ownership.  Let us know how you go.
2011 159ti 1750TBi

gtv19

Hello DNR, my suggestion for all things ALFA in Adelaide is Peter Axford at Eurosport 8362 2333, Pete is life member of AROCA SA and very experienced in all ALFA models. Check out the AROCA SA website and think about joining. Cheers and good luck, Laurie
current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2
1.8gt`s 3 of
Alfetta sedan (sprint car)
105 series spiders(2)

DNR

Thank you guys, I will take your advise if I like a car, having a look at one tomorrow, see how we go, thanks again.

j.heinrich@westnet.com.au

If looking for a knowledgeable Alfa service person call Luigi Amore ex Italservice phone on 0414638173