There's never a Camera Phone when you need it!

Started by bazzbazz, April 11, 2020, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazzbazz

(This may not be motoring orientated, but with the current state of play, thought it was relevant and might give you a giggle.)

Pretty sure I saved a guys life today.

Was walking through Coles today doing a little shopping, when the guy to my right let out a massive sneeze in the elbow of his arm (as he should).

It was like someone hit pause on the video, EVERYONE in sight froze instantly where they stood, all looking at him with horror, bulging eyes, you could hear a pin drop. The guy, nose still planted in his arm looked up and actually whimpered "Oh crap".  (The phrase from Big Bang Theory where Sheldon says "Homo Habilis would have known to kill the guy with the runny nose!" instantly sprang to mind.)

Before the mob could react & dismember the guy on the spot, I quickly put my hands to my mouth and in a very loud official voice yelled out "HE, HAS, ALLERGIES!".

Someone hit play again, everyone shrugged their shoulders and just went on with their business as if nothing ever happened.

I get the feeling that guy was looking over his shoulder nervously all the way home  . . . . . .
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au