Other GTV6 bits.........

Started by Dave Crump, November 16, 2008, 01:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Crump

Hi All,

In digging out the quad cam for sale, I have discovered a few other bits people might like.

- Most interesting is a modified GTV6 de dion, with adjustable roll bar.  This is a GTV6 de dion, with lowered roll centre (not excessively low - fine on the road), negative camber (about 1-1.5 degrees I think), probably a tiny bit of toe in.  Comes with a rose-jointed, 25mm adjustable rear roll bar, attaching to custom cut multi position plates on the de dion.   If you are developing a GTV6 or 75 for a road / track car, this add a number of developments to your suspension that are well worthwhile - pretty much standard mods for anyone that is working on making their GTV6 / 75 handle.  $500 complete

- Various other bits and pieces from my old GTV6 Which was wrecked after someone wrote it off - doors, front bumper, front spoiler, various interior trim bits (black), tailshaft, front and rear glass, grill, exterior trim pieces.  Call with what you are after and I'll see what I can find

- Doors and bonnet of an old Alfetta GT 1.8.  Need a deal o fcleaning up, but the doors are nice and light compared to your GTV6 doors.

Call on 0419 322 912

Cheers,

Dave