Alfetta sedans

Started by Roo, November 12, 2008, 10:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

Hello everyone,

I have two Alfetta sedans that I would like to sell.
Both of these have two litre engines that run.
The gearboxes in both cars are good and quite smooth.

Neither car is registered, however all the parts for them are there. The only parts not on the cars are some of the bumpers, which I have.

The red Alfetta has a leaking clutch master cylinder and a small leak from the radiator, otherwise it is quite a decent car. It also has a very good set of Alfa Romeo factory Campanatura alloy wheels.

The silver Alfetta I have not had running, however I am told it ran quite well. The only problem I have with it is that the ignition lock seems to have got stuck. This car has a very good set of Alfa Romeo factory Campagnolo wheels.

If anyone is interested in the wheels I can email you some pictures if you leave your email address.

I'm open to offers on these cars.

Thanks,

Andrew Shearer
andrew.shearer2@defence.gov.au
0435 192 359

alfagtv58

Hi Roo,

Where are these cars located?
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Roo

I should have mentioned where the cars are located.
They are on the RAAF base in Edinburgh SA.

Another thing I forgot to mention was that I had planned to keep the carbies off the cars.
If someone is desperate to keep a set of these I would consider it though.

Thanks,
Andrew

Storm_X

hay there you wouldnt sell the wheels at all would you ? have you got pics also.

i have seen these cars from the distance driving past but never seen close up.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Roo

Hi,

I would prefer to sell the cars with the wheels, but if no-one wants the cars then I'll just sell the wheels.
As for pictures, if you give me your email address, I'll send you the photos.

Cheers,
Andrew

Storm_X

hay there havent heard back from you at all..  how much where you after for the cars as a whole ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Roo

Hi,

the cars are still for sale.
I'm looking for $500 each with the mag wheels.
I'm yet to determine the PCD of the wheels, I'll find out during the week and write it up.

Cheers,
Andrew

0435 192 359