EOI - 1968 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce

Started by Z.Kailis, September 04, 2019, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Z.Kailis

Hi everyone, I'm currently at a point where I'm either going to go ahead with a restoration or sell the car and save my money for the time being. I am willing and able to go ahead but if someone out there would like this car then I am open to offers.

The car is nice condition but it needs that Alfa enthusiast touch. The previous owner did most of the work on the car but it is evident that they didn't have the passion as most of us do (little things like the interior and not painting the engine bay or inside the doors properly). You will see the car in the pictures.

The car currently has the engine, gearbox and steering box removed so the engine bay can be attended to. The engine bay is clear with all the parts wrapped in a plastic bag out of the way.

The car has been in an accident a while ago and was repaired by what looks like just addressing the exterior panels; so the outside looks okay but there is a small bit on the front left of the engine bay that has clearly been impacted and not addressed (please see pictures). The engine bay was also painted black and it would be ideal to respray that to red like the exterior.

The engine is not original by number however it is a 1600 with the bolt on oil filter the same as what would've originally been in the car.

I will post some pictures and then you can all see the condition and ask me any further questions that you would like to ask.

Please either message me on this forum or text/call on: 0415672203

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1998 GTV 3.0 V6 24V

Z.Kailis

1998 GTV 3.0 V6 24V